Emergency LED Panel Lights
(1) Emergency time with half power working, it can energy savingalso can reduce the costs；
(2) when the AC work properly, the battery is in charging/stanby state.When earthquake, explosions and other emergency accidents caused by AC Off, the battery pack working to ensure the lighting；
(3) Green: Nornal main poer; Red Charging; Yellow: Fault condition；
(4) The battery at full condition, ir will maintain charge status, compensation self-discharge, ensure the battery in good condition and prolong the life span；
(5) Emergency time: 1-5hrs options, 3 hrs is the most popular option；
(6) Working temperature: -20~ ±60℃.
(7) With the high temperature resistance Ni-MH rechargeable battery.
(8) Applicable to 0W-50W of LED panel light, lamp and other emergency lighting
(9) Applicable to the led light with a external drive power.
(10) When the emergency ,it is about the half power of the light ,it is energy-saving, and easy for the user to save costs .
(11) International electrical wiring ,it is half of the power when emergency ,and three kinds of color indicator light
(12) Strictly fellow the wiring diagram to connect the wire ,and please don’t open the cover without professional worker .
View detail specifications of
|Emergency Panel Light Specifications|
|Model of Power Supply||The inverter and 12V Ni-MH rechargeable battery|
|Input Voltage||AC170~260V ±30V /50~60HZ DC25~90V|
|Output Voltage||DC 20~60V|
|Charging time||The charging inverter can protect the circuit,and has no damage to the|
battery,generally the emergency time should obey the following times：
|The power scope|| 0-50W LED light source<12W*1, LED Spot Light<40W*1,don’t support more|
than 2 emergency light for lighting. It is unstable and dangerous with double light
|Emergency time||>1.5hours, or according to our clients’ requirement to design the emergency time.|
|Display settings||Green Light–main line, Red Light–charging, Yellow Light–trouble|
|The charging current||100~200mA|
|The size of battery||350x75x57mm(The size of the power supply depends on the power,for|
the specification, please consult our sales.)
Emergency movement is the core device which controls the battery charge or discharge and start the lighting when under emergency must ensure the wiring is correct. After under normal use, need to discharge once every three months for battery conservation and extend the battery life. Emergency lighting power installed and put into use, need to regularly check, maintain, examine and repair when discover the abnormal condition,or inform the supplier to deal with.